The NSPE Group Dental Insurance plan offers the following:
- Choice of two benefit levels: You can choose between the High Plan or the Low Plan, depending on your needs and budget
- No waiting period: Benefits are payable immediately from the start date of your coverage
- Coverage for your family: Both spouse and dependent coverage is available. Dependents are covered up to age 26
- Coverage for orthodontic services: Members who enroll in the High Plan receive coverage for orthodontia services for children under age 19
- No deductible for preventive treatment: You won’t need to meet your annual deductible to start receiving coverage for your preventive services
- Access to the MetLife Vision Access Discount Program: Save on eye exams, glasses, frames, and laser vision correction with participating eye care providers
For details on the High Plan and the Low Plan, refer to the NSPE Group Dental Insurance plan brochure.
*Not available to AK, AZ, ID, LA, ME, MD, MT, NH, NM, OR, SD, WA, WV, and Canadian residents.
**Residents of the state of California who are 65 years of age or older are not eligible for this coverage.